Back To Top

Plastic panel clips

Yachting Home Forums All things Technical Suppliers Plastic panel clips

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #72861
    John Crump

    Does anyone have any idea where one can obtain replacements for the white plastic clips that Nauticat use to hold in place the blind wooden inspection panels?


    I’d say sail maker or tarpaulin maker (un voilier)
    A picture will hemp

    Brent Strickland

    I think I know what you mean, the clips that hold the access panels to areas like the chain plates?
    Would small pipe clips work?

    John Crump

    Brent, Thanks but I doubt you can get pipe clips small enough. They clamp round a plastic sleeve of not more 4-5mm. In SKYLER, one of the sleeves was half broken. In NOMAD, one of the clips has lost one arm. They are used on panels giving access to the water pipes in the heads, and panels covering electrical equipment and connections and routes, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.