New representative of the UK Nauticat Association in France

Yachting Home Forums New representative of the UK Nauticat Association in France

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Bonjour, I am Joel Rogale, UK Nauticat Association representative for France.

I am 63 and, since 2003, the proud owner of Ilkiva, Nauticat 33 launched in 1981, hull Nr 787 with wooden schooner rigging, based in Cherbourg.

Now retired, I am graduate in economics at university of Paris and in the
    professional area, worked as  IT Director or Consultant in french and multinational companies.

I began sailing at 11, on a dinghy, in Normandy, then participated as crew to sail races on cruisers around Cherbourg, Channel Islands and making the crossing to race in  the south of England (4 Cowes weeks, two Cowes-Dinard).

Today my playground with Ilkiva extends from Chichester to the Isles of Scilly to Ushant.
    For this summer, I plan to go to south Brittany, arriving at Golfe du Morbihan at the end of july. 

I will be delighted to meet other members of the Association while cruising there, or in Cherbourg meanwhile or after.

More broadly, I will be happy to give help/gather information regarding sailing in France for other Nauticat owners within the Association. I also plan to promote the Association when spotting Nauticats in french harbours. 

Finally, if it may be of some interest, I would like to mention that for the last 4 years I chartered bareboats in the Caribean area, two weeks every year (St Martin to Guadeloupe , BVI, Grenadines twice).

My email address : joel.rogale@gmail.com

See you !

Joël

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.