Price / price range:
Price: 280,000 pounds sterling (VAT paid)
A late 2017 Nauticat 331 in perfect condition
Length: 10.4m (11.79m including bowsprit and bathing platform)
Hull material: Grp (Sandwich)
Deck material: Teak
Engine model: Yanmar 4JH4-TE
Engine power: 75hp
Engine hours: 246
Fuel type: Diesel
Water tank: 450 L
Fuel tank: 500 L
Holding tank: 80 L
A unique opportunity to buy one of the last Nauticat 331s to be
built by the Siltala yard in Finland. Arya has been lightly used and
lovingly cared for by her two owners. She presents as new both
inside and out and is currently in Conwy Marina, North Wales, UK.
Her present owners are reluctant to let her go but have a genuine
reason for the sale.
• Teak joinery throughout with red Alcantara upholstery
• Sleeps up to 6 in 2 cabins and a saloon conversion.
• Owner’s cabin aft with offset double berth to port.
• Anti-moisture material for one double berth in aft cabin
• Mirror with tube lighting above in the aft cabin
• En -suite heads, with shower, washbasin and Jabasco toilet.
• Guest cabin forward, with V berth with cushion infill.
• Day heads, with shower, washbasin and Jabasco toilet.
• Roller shutter for aft and fore cabin hatch
• Saloon with U shaped seating to port around dining table (table lowers
with infill to form occasional double berth).
• Galley to starboard with two burner hob and oven, and twin stainless
• Isotherm SP cooling system for fridge instead of standard
• Wheelhouse with central internal helm station.
• Seating aft and port of wheelhouse with removable table to port.
• Port and starboard access doors to wheelhouse.
• Fitted carpets throughout.
• Wet locker with grp bottom, drainage to bilge and heater outlet to
starboard in wheelhouse.
• Webasto AT3900D Evo, 3500W heating system with thermostat.
• Water heater Isotemp 40L, via motor or land connection.
• TV/FM antenna Glomex, with 12 V socket in aft cabin and wheelhouse.
• Stereo radio/CD player with two loud speakers in wheelhouse.
Sails and rigging
• Seldon furling main mast, with an extra halyard.
• Main sail outhaul and furling lines led to cockpit
• Roller furling, with aluminium profile for genoa, Seldon Furlex.
• Reefing from aft deck including line stopper
• Seldon STD mizen mast.
• Furling mainsail North Sails, Crosscut ND78HA, 17.2m sq.
• Furling genoa North Sails, Crosscut ND68LA, 30.9m sq., including UV
• Mizen North Sails, Crosscut ND57HA, 9.0m sq.
• Bag and lazy Jack system for mizzen.
Deck equipment and propellers
• CQR anchor on electric horizontal windlass in the bow, 1200W, with
• Bow propeller Max Power CT60, 12V. Controlled from outside steering
• Harken 40.2 STE-H, pair of electric winches in lieu of standard genoa
• Three blade right hand bronze propeller with rope cutter on shaft.
• Outboard motor mounting plate on rail.
• Weather vane, Windex.
• Additional deck cleats midships, including fairleads.
• Protective covers for genoa winches, anchor winches and steering
• Exterior sunshade for the windscreen.
• Fender holders in the bow, 3 on both sides.
• Teak deck, including aft deck and benches.
• Aft railing height 68cm.
• Cushions for cockpit benches.
• Teak railing, stainless steel supports.
• Side gates on both sides.
• Bowsprit with folding ladder, teak and stainless steel.
• Additional roller on bowsprit
• Folding seats on aft rail.
• Stainless steel and teak swimming platform, rounded model with
• Outlet for fresh water shower on aft deck, hot/cold.
• Windscreen wipers
• Electric bilge pump, automatic
• Mechanical bilge pump in cockpit
• Radar reflector with stainless steel bracket
• Evolution EV-200 autopilot and p70Rs control unit
• Raymarine AXIOM 9” chart plotter in wheelhouse and GA 150 antenna
• Raymaring p70s colour autopilot control head
• Raymarine ST smart wireless pilot remote control
• Raymarine i70s colour instruments
• Raymarine i70 wind transducer
• Raymarine AXIOM 7” display with charts installed in aft deck
• Raymarine Q24C Wifi (installed with cable) radar randome in mast
• Raymarine HS5 Raynet network switch
• Raymarine AS1650 Class B transmitter/ receiver with VHF antenna
• VHF radio telephone, Raymarine Ray-60 DSC D – class Fistmike
• VHF aerial on mast, cable in wheelhouse: one for AIS and one for VHF
• Shorepower system 230V
• Additional 230V grounded sockets, 3 pcs
• Mastervolt Chargemaster 230V- 12V/50A + 3 A automatic battery
charger connected to shorepower
• Mastervolt MASS GI 3.6 KW/230V isolation transformer
• Starter battery 135A, service batteries 180A
• Solar panel approx. 2x34W with MPPT regulator connected to
• Viking RescYou PRO self-righting ISO 6950-1-iSAF-ISOll liferaft for 4
persons in container with bracket
• Hydrostatic release on liferaft
• 6 large fenders, 2 small fenders and 1 large round fender
For more pictures inside this immaculate boat, please contact the owner.